Here is an updated look at the Vendors, Artists and Artisans of The 30th Anniversary Antique & Classic Boat Festival and The Arts at Navy Point. Please take a look and check out their websites. There is a wide variety of talent, expertise and there are wonderful things here. With 18 new people this year, we are also seeing some old friends who haven't been in a while. New applications are still coming in. Check the list again for further updates. This is a juried show. Every vendor in our show must relate in some way to boats, the water, life around the water, or water wildlife. Many bring things that extend beyond that realm as well. Although it might seem strange to see people selling outboard motors next to those selling fine paintings or to see the worlds finest carvers in the same tent with some of the country's finest boat restorers you'll see that it is a wonderful mix and full of pleasant surprises. There are a lot of reasons that we draw people from throughout the US. and Canada. Come see for yourself.
ACBS Ship's Store
- Antique and Classic Boat Society - Here you can find out more about Antique & Classic Boats, purchase ACBS clothing and learn about our club.
If you like the kinds of boats that we have, come over and find out what's going on in The Chesapeake Bay Chapter of the ACBS.
A&M Balodis Studio
-Mara & Al Balodis- Bokeelia, Florida - Canvas bags and hats painted with nautical and wildlife designs.
Benford Design Group and Tiller Publishing
- Jay Benford - St. Michaels, Maryland -
Designer of St. Michaels iconic "Patriot", Jay has designed a wide variety of boats, both pleasure and commercial.
He sells Maritime books, including his own, from which you can build some of his designs.
- John Clifford - Pauline, South Carolina - John has an impressive (because he travels the world to get the real thing) selection of Ships Lanterns and other Maritime Antiques.
Bob Bohannon - Carrolton, Virginia - Carver of Coastal and Ocean Wildlife
Bogan Pottery - Martha Bogan
- Neavitt, Maryland -
- A full service marine fabricator, specializing in all your above deck needs such as full fitted winter covers, bimini tops, sails, sail covers, dodgers, full enclosures as well as exterior cushions.
- Salisbury, Maryland - Grover is an Eastern Shore Favorite.
Grover is one of the show's original fine artists.
Carved Fish By Dave
- Dave Newcomer - North Conway, New Hampshire - Dave travels from New Hampshire. You will quickly see why so many people love his work.
Clark's Floating Docks
- Brian Clark - Lothian, Maryland - Floating Docks, swim platforms, and work rafts.
Artist Edwin L. Cook Sr.
- Harbeson, Delaware -
- Joe Gruver - Arnold, Maryland - Go to his website. Joe has a special way of capturing things...
Seacrets of the Universe
- Joan & Michael Devaney - Salisbury, Maryland -
Hand-blown glass and other original jewelry
- Harry Dill -
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Harry combines his carving skills with low maintenance flora to create living sculptures -
Jerry, Jane & Robert LeCompte
- Dockside Boatworks - Cordova, Maryland -
Specialists in all facets of classic boat restoration and repair
Trish Doty; Brush, Water & Color
- Trish Doty - Arnold, Maryland - Watercolor Artist
John Ellsworth Photography
- John Ellsworth - Trappe, Maryland -
The Old Pacrats
- John Engstrom - Elaine Flint - Newark, Delaware -
Antique Nautical Prints - Antique Model Boats
As the sign says...
"Boat Supplies since 1948 - Annapolis, Maryland - "At Fawcett, you'll find the most extensive selection anywhere for any boating project,
whether it's electrical, rigging, maintenance, performance hardware, or an upgrade to your galley or cabin."
Pottery by Sonny Fletcher
- Lexington, Virginia - Functional Pottery
Fuelox - Fuel Additive - Glen Garden, NJ
- Rob Williams - Silver Spring, Maryland - Sculling skiffs, shells and sailboats from Little River Marine.
- Bill Hickson - Cordova, Maryland - Bill is a well known and highly respected bird carver in the Eastern Shore tradition.
Carole Ann Heck - Artist
- Baltimore, Maryland -
Oil and Watercolor Paintings.
Aimo Hill - Artist
- Annaopolis, Maryland -
Oil and Watercolor Paintings.
- Jo Houtz - Abingdon, Maryland - Watercolor Paintings, Prints and Prints on Tile
Inlay Product World, Inc.
- Kathy Anderson - Swarthmore, Pennsylvania - Inlay products for the Marine Industry
Ed Jacobs - Elkton, Maryland
- Fine carvings of birds and other wildlife -
Steve Kaulback Designs
Steve Kaulback - Founder and creator of the famous "Adirondack Guide Boat"
- North Ferrisburgh, Vermont
- Kelly Gravenor- Snow Hill, Maryland
Quilted fabric handbags, totes, accessories
- Chincoteague, Virginia - One of the well-known members of the Chincoteague carving community.
Ed carves beautiful birds and fish.
Phil Lambert Art
- Stevensville, Maryland -
Sea Glass Jewelry, Watercolor Painting, Watercolor Note Cards.
Maryland Natural Resources Police Reserve Officers
- Annapolis, Maryland -
- Marine Safety -
Lowman Launch Guide
- Jeff Lowman - Severna Park, Maryland - Author & Expert on Paddling in Maryland - Books and Accessories
Mast & Mallet Boatworks
- Edgewater, Maryland -
Builders of traditional boats using modern construction techniques.
Model Boats by John Into and Nancy Price
- St. Michaels, Maryland - They make models 100% from scratch for a variety of customers throughout the world including naval architects, corporations and museums.
Check out their book: "Fundamentals of Model Boat Building".
David Murphy - Artist
Watercolor Painter - Annapolis, Maryland
- Nick Vincent - Westminster, Maryland -
What does a blacksmith have to do with the water? Take a look...
- Amy L. Newcomb - Avon Lake, Ohio - Driftwood sculptures and nautical sign boards.
- Joan Orme - Easton, Maryland - Photographer of life on the Eastern Shore.
- Russ Orme - Easton, Maryland - Pen and ink on oak, photography, paintings, philosopher
and author of several books about life on the Eastern Shore.
Park Trading Co.
- Don Parks - St. Michaels, Maryland -
You can learn some amazing things about the Chesapeake Bay from Don's books.
- Salisbury, Maryland -
Karen "carves" leather to make things of beauty.
Phillips Wharf Environmental Center
- Tilghman Island, Maryland - Dedicated to preserving the wildlife of the Chesapeake Bay and teaching us how to protect this important resource.
Go inside the "Fish Mobile" where you'll find horseshoe crabs, sea horses and other living creatures of the Chesapeake Bay.
Quillows by Fran
Fran Phillips - Easton, Maryland - Quilts that convert to pillows - Good for tight spaces, such as on a boat...
Chesapeake Workboat Modeling
- John P. Raeder Jr. - Mechanicsville, Maryland
- John is dedicated to preserving Chesapeake Workboats through Model Making
The Rope Locker
- Jim Torbert - Felton, Delaware - Seller of rope, common and uncommon and specializes in making and teaching difficult splices and knots.
Ask him what a "Gripmoor" is...
Rowe House Tile
- Wayne Rowe - Cape May Courthouse, New Jersey
Handmade ceramic tiles and wall hangings
Will Ruhland Distinctive Finishes
- Salisbury, Maryland - Specialist in restoration and fine finishing of Wooden Boats and Cars.
Olde Wye Pen Company
- Donald Schultz - Preston, Maryland -
Fine writing instruments turned from White Oak salvaged from what was Maryland's State Tree: The Wye Oak.
- Carson & Bonnie Riley- Lewes, Delaware - Local handcrafted seaglass jewelry and seashell crafts -
- Stuart Sherk - King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Seller and restorer of fine nautical antiques.
Sea Foam Creations
- Kathy Shelton - Salisbury, Maryland -
Fine Sea Glass Jewelry
- David Phillips - Round Hill, Virginia - Fine clothing, accessories, coolers and other items imported from Australia.
Tempi Design Studio
- Eileen Johnson - Preson, Maryland - Handcrafted Jewelry and Accessories
Mary Lou Troutman
- Cozy Cupboard - Dameron, Maryland - Official Poster Artist for 2008 -
Marylou holds many awards including Maryland Life Magazine's 2012 "Finest Artist in Southern Maryland"
- Ellis Underkoffler -
- Nautical and Wildlife Photography of The Delmarva Pennisula and Pennsylvania -
- Mary and Paul Warren - Redington Beach, Florida
Nautical Chart Art and more
Unique Wood Sculptures
- Tom Yates - Annapolis, Maryland - Tom sees people (or fish, or other things) in trees and brings them out.
U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Flotilla 21 - 03
- "Volunteers dedicated to boating safety" -
William Veasey - Elkton, Maryland
Carver, Author, Teacher
Waterfowl Festival - Hall of Fame, Ward Museum - Living Legend Award, Author of 14 books on the art of carving, etc...
- Jim Wade - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. - Electroplating and buyer and seller of metal parts for boats.
Whimsical Creations of The Eastern Shore
- Chris Dore - Parksley, Virginia - Ceramic shadow boxes to make you smile
Chesapeake Bay Model Boats
- Charles Willey Sr. - Linkwood, Maryland -
In this area, the name Willey is well-respected when it comes to model boats.
Wooden Boat Restoration
- George Hazzard - Millington, Maryland - An experienced restorer of classic wooden boats.
- Linda Nagle Warner - Annapolis, Maryland -
You know those hats that everone says: "Where do I get one of those?" Right here!
...plus boat bailers and other important things...
This list continues to grow... Artists, Vendors and other Exhibitors continue to request space. It's going to be a great show. Don't miss it!
If you would like more information about our vendors, or you feel that you would be an asset to our show,
please contact Nancy Price or John Into at 410-745-5954
or via email at: