Here is an updated.t view of the Vendors, Artists and Artisans of The 29th Annual Antique & Classic Boat Festival and The Arts at Navy Point. Please take a look and check out their websites. There is a wide variety of talent, expertise and there are wonderful things here. As happens every year, there may be some additions yet, so be sure to come back. This is a juried show. Every vendor in our show must relate in some way to boats, the water, life around the water, or water wildlife. Many bring things that extend beyond that realm as well. Although it might seem strange to see people selling outboard motors next to those selling fine paintings or to see the worlds finest carvers in the same tent with some of the country's finest boat restorers you'll see that it is a wonderful mix and full of pleasant surprises. This is no run-of-the-mill show. It has been hailed as one of most beautiful shows anywhere by people from everywhere. Come see for yourself...
ACBS Ship's Store
- Antique and Classic Boat Society - Here you can find out more about Antique & Classic Boats, purchase ACBS clothing and learn about our club.
A&M Balodis Studio
-Mara & Al Balodis- Bokeelia, Florida - Canvas bags and hats painted with nautical and wildlife designs.
- John Clifford - Pauline, South Carolina - John has an impressive (because he travels the world to get the real thing) selection of Ships Lanterns and other Maritime Antiques.
- Bob & Kathy Kaye - Hurlburt Field, Florida - Nautical and wildlife images of the shore painted and etched into glass and stained glass.
Carved Fish By Dave
- Dave Newcomer - North Conway, New Hampshire - Dave travels from New Hampshire. You will quickly see why so many people love his work.
Chesapeake Bay Model Boats
- Charles Willey Sr. - Linkwood, Maryland -
In this area, the name Willey is well-respected when it comes to model boats.
Clark's Floating Docks
- Brian Clark - Lothian, Maryland - Floating Docks, swim platforms, and work rafts.
Anne Allbeury Hock - Plein Air Artist - Trappe, Maryland
- Joe Gruver - Arnold, Maryland - Go to his website. Joe has a special way of capturing things...
Classic Watercraft Restoration
- Dave Hannam - Annapolis, Maryland - Boatbuilding and restoration services
David Murphy - Artist
Watercolor Painter - Annapolis, Maryland
Jeffrey Oh Woodworking / Tree To Art
- Jeffrey Oh - Olney, Maryland -
Jerry, Jane & Robert LeCompte
- Dockside Boatworks - Cordova, Maryland -
Specialists in all facets of classic boat restoration and repair
- Chincoteague, Virginia - One of the well-known members of the Chincoteague carving community.
Ed carves beautiful birds and fish.
Aimo Hill - Artist
- Annaopolis, Maryland -
Oil and Watercolor Paintings.
Carole Ann Heck - Artist
- Baltimore, Maryland -
Oil and Watercolor Paintings.
- Salisbury, Maryland -
- Ellis Underkoffler -
- Nautical and Wildlife Photography of The Delmarva Pennisula and Pennsylvania -
- Harry Dill -
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Harry combines his carving skills with low maintenance flora to create living sculptures -
- Rob Williams - Silver Spring, Maryland - Sculling skiffs, shells and sailboats from Little River Marine.
As the sign says...
"Boat Supplies since 1948 - Annapolis, Maryland - "At Fawcett, you'll find the most extensive selection anywhere for any boating project,
whether it's electrical, rigging, maintenance, performance hardware, or an upgrade to your galley or cabin."
- Salisbury, Maryland - Grover is an Eastern Shore Favorite.
Grover is one of the show's original fine artists.
- James Kinnett - California, Maryland -
The return of someone very special to us... Do not miss Jim's work...
- Salisbury, Maryland -
Karen "carves" leather to make things of beauty.
- Joan & Michael Devaney - Salisbury, Maryland -
Hand-blown glass and other original jewelry
Mary Lou Troutman
- Cozy Cupboard - Dameron, Maryland - Our official Poster Artist for 2008 -
Congratulations to Mary Lou - Maryland Life Magazine's 2012 "Finest Artist in Southern Maryland"
Mast & Mallet Boatworks
- Edgewater, Maryland -
Builders of traditional boats using modern construction techniques.
Model Boats by John Into and Nancy Price
- St. Michaels, Maryland - They make models 100% from scratch for a variety of customers throughout the world including naval architects, corporations and museums.
They will be signing their new book: "Fundamentals of Model Boat Building".
- Nick Vincent - Westminster, Maryland -
What does a blacksmith have to do with the water? Take a look...
Olde Wye Pen Company
- Donald Schultz - Preston, Maryland -
Fine writing instruments turned from White Oak salvaged from what was Maryland's State Tree: The Wye Oak.
Park Trading Co.
- Don Parks - St. Michaels, Maryland -
Don is a writer of books of a variety of Cheaspeake Bay related subjects.
- Carson & Bonnie Riley- Lewes, Delaware - Local handcrafted seaglass jewelry and seashell crafts -
Phillips Wharf Environmental Center
- Tilghman Island, Maryland - Dedicated to preserving the wildlife of the Chesapeake Bay and teaching us how to protect this important resource.
Go inside the "Fish Mobile" where you'll find horseshoe crabs, sea horses and other living creatures of the Chesapeake Bay.
Quillows by Fran
Fran Phillips - Easton, Maryland - Quilts that convert to pillows - Good for tight spaces, such as on a boat...
- Joan Orme - Easton, Maryland - Photographer of life on the Eastern Shore.
- Russ Orme - Easton, Maryland - Pen and ink on oak, photography, paintings, philosopher
and author of several books about life on the Eastern Shore.
- Stuart Sherk - King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Seller and restorer of fine nautical antiques.
Phil Lambert Art
- Stevensville, Maryland -
Sea Glass Jewelry, Watercolor Painting, Watercolor Note Cards.
W. Robert Tolley
- Cambridge, Maryland - Original Oil Paintings
William Veasey - Elkton, Maryland
Carver, Author, Teacher
Waterfowl Festival - Hall of Fame, Ward Museum - Living Legend Award, Author of 14 books on the art of carving, etc...
Ed Jacobs - Elkton, Maryland
- Fine carvings of birds and other wildlife -
Tangier Sound Model Boats by Eddie Somers
- Eddie Somers - Crisfield, Maryland
Eddie makes traditional Chesapeake boats, including Skipjacks.
The Rope Locker
- Jim Torbert - Felton, Delaware - Seller of rope, common and uncommon and specializes in making and teaching difficult splices and knots.
Ask him what a "Gripmoor" is...
- David Phillips - Round Hill, Virginia - Fine clothing, accessories, coolers and other items imported from Australia.
Scott Geib Studios
- Scot Geib / Anne Burroughs - Hollywood, Maryland -
- "Volunteers dedicated to boating safety" -
- Featuring everybody's friend "Coastie"!
Step by Stepping Stones
- Margie Samero - West Grove, Pennsylvania - Stain glass inlaid stepping stones and furniture.
- Jim Wade - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. - Electroplating and buyer and seller of metal parts for boats.
- Bill Hickson - Cordova, Maryland - Bill is a well known and highly respected bird carver in the Eastern Shore tradition.
Wimsey Cove Maps & Art
- Elizabeth Ramirez - Edgewater, Maryland - Historic Maps & Map Gifts
Will Ruhland Distinctive Finishes
- Salisbury, Maryland - Specialist in restoration and fine finishing of Wooden Boats and Cars.
Wooden Boat Restoration
- George Hazzard - Millington, Maryland - An experienced restorer of classic wooden boats.
Unique Wood Sculptures
- Tom Yates - Annapolis, Maryland - Tom sees people (or fish, or other things) in trees and brings them out.
- Linda Nagle Warner - Annapolis, Maryland -
You know those hats that everone says: "Where do I get one of those?" Right here!
...plus boat bailers and other important things...
This list continues to grow... Artists, Vendors and other Exhibitors continue to request space. It's going to be a great show. Don't miss it!
If you would like more information about our vendors, or you feel that you would be an asset to our show,
please contact Nancy Price or John Into at 410-745-5954
or via email at: